Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

All new ?

Yes, I know ... it's been a while.
So much happened, that I couldn't keep up. The first reason why I couldn't keep blogging here for such a long time was that I stalled myself by wanting to do everything in order. In July I went to Japan with my husband and after that started making a bit blog entry recounting our journey ... it just got too big too handle and is still not finished to this day.
Many other things happened in between one being that my twins started school. That definitely cuts into my time schedule. They are home earlier than before plus the come home hungry while at kindergarden they got a warm meal for lunch. And then I have to do homework with them. My son gave up his flute lessons and changed to Judo classes. Then they became seven. We got snow. My friend died. My gran died. And then christmas. New Year.

Another reason why I didn't blog was that I thought I needed to think about how I would go about it as I have accidentially ended up with two blogging sites now. That needs explaining. Did I ever mention I started this club on myanimelist.net, the AGUY Anti Girly Uke Yaoi Club? Well, it's growing along nicely and now just before its first birthday is nearing a member count of 500 members. That's by far not the biggest yaoi club on MAL, but then we are only specializing on a certain corner of yaoi, dealing with a certain taste of yaoi ... that which promotes either the strong uke or a relationship of equal rights between seme and uke. Anyway that club has started to feature some especially recommended manga series in its spotlight doing reviews and graphics about that, starting manga discussions about it. That's not me doing all that of course, it is the other admins and helpers and of course the members ... I'm just one wheel inside that machine now, but I really like what this club has grown up to. And on its birthday soon now it will open its first affiliate on the web.
Anyway, this had become very much of a manga blog. But now I review what mangas I especially like either at the club or in my other blog (more about that later). I might mention here what goes on at the other side from time to time.
But I have dedided that the "Letters" will be more a private blog from now on. And I start with something an online friend inspired me with ... pictures taken in/from the back garden of our house a week ago. Great weather again, isn't it?
my small japanese corner

scene at the frozen pond

view at the snowy fields behind our house

another view at the snowy fields behind our house

Keine Kommentare: